2. Coffee Mugs with smoking pipe built in.
3. Firmness detector so you will know if you are about to sit on something too hard.
4. Guesser - An App that just assumes what it thinks you might want... then buys it with your money online.
5. Cardboard boxes that can be blown up instead of built with tape and folds.
2. Plates that congratulate you when you put more fruits and vegetables on them.
3. A kaleidoscope that reflects what is actually happening in your mind instead of beads and stuff (this one could get weird lol)
4. A type of lotion that when ever you shake someones hands it leaves a invisible glow in the dark paint that you can only see with special glasses.
5. Heated Head phones for Minnesotans.
With a little help from Libby F
2. Shampoo that makes your head feel warm, when you can't afford hot water.
3. A Pot for cooking Spaghetti that sings Italian love songs to you as it heats up.
4. Pillow case inserts that record audio while you sleep--to figure out if you snore or talk... and what you say.
5. Roller skates that pump out jams the faster you blade.
2. A suit that changes patterns with your mood
3. Underground forest
4. Hologram hair instead of styling
5. "Mood ring" style underwear
Aria Aria Aria
2. warning system for endangered animals so they can avoid hunters
3. smartphones for pets
4. Grass with greater nutrients that uses less water so cows etc. animals don't need to eat as much. Good for third world countries.
5. A chip what makes animals able to talk to humans.
2. Make all weapons fire backwards.
3. Musical chairs (that play music when you sit down)
4. Houses with pits through the center down in to the basement with a fireman pole down.
5. Go Pro belt buckle.
with a little help from Rusty Korhonen
2. Plastic surgery air tank and breathing tube installed INSIDE your body. Go under water without all the bulky extrusions.
3. A app that can accurately estimate when you will need to pee next.
4. A phone that is shaped like 3 balls glued together.
5. A phone that is a touch screen on back front and sides. ALL TOUCH
2. Musical instruments designed for dogs and other animals to play.
3. A shirt company that has one shirt of every animal that exists. the brand is called ANIMALS
4. Plastic surgery for pets.
5. Sandpaper grip pencils.
2. Candy Apples (mini candy shaped like apples)
3. A website that finds all the info about you that is stored by the other websites you use.
4. NightyNight.com a website with bedtime stories.
5. Basil Ice Cream
2. Fish food that is florescent and make the fish glow from inside.
3. One legged pants (pant)
4. Little soccer goal nets across all street drains.
5. Motor sounds from speaker attached to ur bicycle.
1. Toe mittens.
2. A skin piercing that connects all your fingers.
3. Jelly bean earrings.
4. Free hot tea dispensers at all police stations
5. Baseball hats with tv screens on the front.
1. Jewelry for cars to wear.
2. Plastic surgery to make all of your toes look like toy cars.
3. A surgeon who performs on you while you are being driven a cross the country- mobile surgeon
4. A canvas that is many canvas pieced together in a way that can be disconnected when painting is finished.
5. Fish shaped backpack.
2. A food shelf free donated food chain restaurant.
3. Drugs that make you sober when you are drunk or high - called Double Negative
4. MutantPlastics A company that makes and instals plastic surgery 3rd arms for humans.
5. Plug in mugs that keep your drink warm. (does this already exist?)
2. camelbak water bag shirts. - Fill up your clothing with water (you might look a little fat until you drink it all)
3. A shipping company (Fedex) that leases, maintains and recycles all shipping materials.
4. Credit cards made of wax.
5. Glass or translucent plastic Ant Farm Bike Frame (with live Ants inside).
- ▼ May (17)
- ► 2014 (198)
- ► 2013 (371)
- ► 2012 (192)