1. Flame light car headlights.
2. Full 4 lane slip and slide
3. Stop lights that use live trees instead of a pole to hold it up.
4. Shoes that keep a soil sample in the toe. Just kick the ground to collect.
5. Shoes that release thousands of tiny marbles to slip on. Make it hard for a person to keep following you.
1. Hollow carrots to use for straws.
2. Toaster in dashboard on cars for early mornin' commuters.
3. Tattoos at change colors when you lie.
4. When you need something to do:
Cook a large assortment of mini food, put it on a plate and give the squirrels a picnic. Take pictures.
5. French press that has a button to re heat the already pressed liquid inside.
1. Water filled car tires. I don't know why.
2. Emergency drinking water filled phone.
3. Textured tattoos.
4. Rope tube... Climb up to the top ... Now your thirsty... Just suck the water up from the bottom where you started.
5. Email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Carhartt diapers designed for outdoor babies.
2. Digital tick scanner to locate Ticks on body.
3. Haunted camp ground. A haunted house that takes place around your tent.
4. A cabin with a glass roof. Under a clear stream.
5. Big Magnets inside the water tunnel under bridges. Magnets pull metal waste from the stream.
2. Robotic rollers on desk that dump everything into the trash every night.
3. Trash pit in the middle of your living room.
4. Sucka - A movie about a lolly pop.
5. Roller blades with hollow stash-spot wheels
2. Oatmeal filled couch cushions
3. Rocket booster shoe roller blades.
4. Animal shoes. line of intricate animal shaped shoes. Many different animals.
5. Mushroom flavored cigarettes.
2. Secret compartment computer mice to hide things inside.
3. Crushed beer can wall paper (just nail them to your wall and eventually it will be wall paper)
4. Hot water dispenser fingers - plastic surgery procedure
5. Hot coffee soup.
2. Mini hats for your pens to wear.
3. Genetically engineered christmas trees that grow ornaments.
4. Give a wild animal $500 in an attachable vel-crow pouch.
5. Wet pockets. Made with slimy fabric.
2. Maple Eggies (below)
3. Use a canoe as a snow sled.
4. Car brand that has a printer/copy machine in trunk. (like a 5 disk cd changer)
5. Panic protection. A app that automatically assigns an '!' on txt messages when your heart is beating fast.
Photo & ideas from Quintassi Coincidence
1. Bike tires with treads designed to make sound
2. Body coolers (like hand warmers but opposite) for hot days (like Ice but cooler(more stylish))
3. Bandanna that slowly releases cold water
4. Bike seat vibrators
5. Pedal foot massage
- ▼ 2015 (133)
- ► 2014 (198)
- ► 2013 (371)
- ► 2012 (192)