At the intersection where That Crazy Guy stands on top of the buckets and yells the word of god at people they stopped to listen... only for a moment they thought.
As they stood, a large crowd started to gather. It became harder and harder for them to move on their own accord. They were now stuck inside an amoeba! Slightly frighted their lil' hearts started to race and their minds began to quicken. They were now being pushed from side to side and back and forth and had no control over which way would go next. It was as if they had no control, and all the while The Man speaking the word of god over them kept yelling 'DIE' 'DIE' DIE' DIE' !!!!
Slightly panicked and a now a bit sweaty it was time to make a move or forever be apart of This Mans impromptu church session on the street. Crouching down low, with their eyes level to he bottoms of peoples jackets they slowly made their way out of the crowd and across the street to the other side.
Now they could finally see the group that they had been a part of, continuing to sway in rhythm with the crazy mans screams they decided to turn away and continue down towards the river.
When we got to the there, the first friend handed an unopened bottle of Sake from where it had been waiting in his back pack.
Wrapping his hand around the cap his friend attempted to open it but to no avail, his body was still shaking as if he were cold.
'It's what that man was saying... he said we were gonna die....'
Taking the sake back out of his friends hand and cracking the cap open he looked back at his friends eyes.
You gotta put all that shit down if you wanna open the bottle.... no one can open something when they are still holding something else.
Then they got drunk looking over the train tracks and the cool graffiti under on the metal party of the train bridge.
Are humans the only living thing with hair that continues to grow until it is long? Is there any other animal that has these same traits? Does any animal trim its hair out of necessity? What does it mean when someone is bald? Can one acquire special powers from their hair just as a lesson from the past?... and whats up with bald people with beards?
Is our hair like the negative copy of our thoughts? Wasted brain cells imprinted physically on top of our head like the grooves of a record replicating the shape of sound waves of which it deliberates?
Does our hair represent how fast we are thinking?
How fast we are dying?
How many chances do I have to grow hair to my toes?
In my next life when I am a lil’ doggy will I have that opportunity?
Is magic real and does searching for it detract from life itself if it is not?
WHO IS EVEN LISTENING TO THIS RADIO SHOW?... And why am I still in the back of this long dark room all alone in the woods?
Tune in next time on: Alone in the woods.
Thank you for listening.
1. Flame light car headlights.
2. Full 4 lane slip and slide
3. Stop lights that use live trees instead of a pole to hold it up.
4. Shoes that keep a soil sample in the toe. Just kick the ground to collect.
5. Shoes that release thousands of tiny marbles to slip on. Make it hard for a person to keep following you.
1. Hollow carrots to use for straws.
2. Toaster in dashboard on cars for early mornin' commuters.
3. Tattoos at change colors when you lie.
4. When you need something to do:
Cook a large assortment of mini food, put it on a plate and give the squirrels a picnic. Take pictures.
5. French press that has a button to re heat the already pressed liquid inside.
1. Water filled car tires. I don't know why.
2. Emergency drinking water filled phone.
3. Textured tattoos.
4. Rope tube... Climb up to the top ... Now your thirsty... Just suck the water up from the bottom where you started.
5. Email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Carhartt diapers designed for outdoor babies.
2. Digital tick scanner to locate Ticks on body.
3. Haunted camp ground. A haunted house that takes place around your tent.
4. A cabin with a glass roof. Under a clear stream.
5. Big Magnets inside the water tunnel under bridges. Magnets pull metal waste from the stream.
2. Robotic rollers on desk that dump everything into the trash every night.
3. Trash pit in the middle of your living room.
4. Sucka - A movie about a lolly pop.
5. Roller blades with hollow stash-spot wheels
2. Oatmeal filled couch cushions
3. Rocket booster shoe roller blades.
4. Animal shoes. line of intricate animal shaped shoes. Many different animals.
5. Mushroom flavored cigarettes.
2. Secret compartment computer mice to hide things inside.
3. Crushed beer can wall paper (just nail them to your wall and eventually it will be wall paper)
4. Hot water dispenser fingers - plastic surgery procedure
5. Hot coffee soup.
2. Mini hats for your pens to wear.
3. Genetically engineered christmas trees that grow ornaments.
4. Give a wild animal $500 in an attachable vel-crow pouch.
5. Wet pockets. Made with slimy fabric.
- ▼ November (3)
- ► 2014 (198)
- ► 2013 (371)
- ► 2012 (192)